Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Bracken & Bloom. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Bracken & Bloom.
2. By using this website and/or buying products and services from us, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out here.
3. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without notice. It is your responsibility to check and read the Terms and Conditions each time you use the website and before making a purchase.
ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS
4. Any ‘item’ we refer to, is to describe a product or service available to purchase from Bracken & Bloom.
5. Items listed for sale with an image do not necessarily guarantee the exact flowers and colours displayed. We reserve the right to include different flowers and foliage to those shown on the website.
6. There may be times when we cannot accept your order for a number of reasons. We reserve the right to not accept orders when appropriate with or without an explanation to you.
7. When you place an order you will receive an email from PayPal, followed by an email from Bracken & Bloom to confirm delivery details. Please ensure you check your emails and respond to the email from Bracken & Bloom. Any orders where the email from us has not been responded to within 5 days will be cancelled.
CHANGES TO SERVICES AND PRICES
8. At any time, we reserve the right to change or discontinue any items listed on this website without warning.
9. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any changes, discontinuations or suspensions of any of our services.
10. All payments made via the website are conducted by PayPal on behalf of Vistaprint. We do not have access to, collect or keep any of your payment details from online purchases, except your name and address for delivery.
11. By making a purchase on this website, you are ensuring that you live within the delivery zones or have contacted us to arrange a delivery at a cost to you.
12. The delivery zones include, Lyme Regis, Axminster and surroundings villages. (DT7 and EX13 postcodes).
13. Free delivery is only applicable to these zones/postcodes.
14. When you purchase an item on this website you understand that the order cannot be fulfilled that same day and delivery will not take place until it has been arranged via email.
15. Delivery times and dates need to be mutually convenient. There is no guarantee that your delivery can take place exactly when you want it, especially during busy periods or when we have other commitments such as weddings and markets. We will endeavour to be as accommodating as possible.
16. Items can only be cancelled up to 48 hours before the delivery time. Any cancellations after this time will not receive a refund. Items cancelled with more than 48 hours prior to delivery will receive a refund. Any cancellations need to be requested by phone or email.
17. In extreme circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather and crop failure, there may be a time where we cannot fulfil your order. You will be notified within 24 hours of delivery and offered a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
18. We shall not be liable for any damages that arise as a result of misuse or misconducts or our products and services available on this website.
19. You agree to indemnify us immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
20. Please be aware that some of the plants and foliage used in our products and services are hazardous to humans and animals. Our products are not for consumption, should be handled with gloves and hand washing must be conducted after contact. Keep products away from children and animals.